UInterview Q&A with Lucy Lawless

Q: Have you had a chance to talk to your Spartacus co-star Andy Whitfield since he was diagnosed with cancer?

A: Yes, he is going strong. He's a bit bored and he's doing a bit of photography work. I think it's going really well. He's doing better than he was last month. You know once the treatment is all under his belt, and he'll be raring to go in September when we start shooting again.
Q: What has been your favorite scene to work on in the show so far?
A: I always like the scenes with women because they're so dangerous. What people say and what people mean are completely different things. They're keeping these very polite smiles on their face, but really they're just stabbing you in the back. Don't turn your backs in Ancient Rome.
Q: Your husband is one of the creators of the show. What does he think about all the nude scenes that you're in?

A: It's nice to see him at work. I don't know, you'd have to ask him.
Q: You have a merkin [a pubic wig] for the show. Have you gotten to use it?
A: I think everyone's got [a merkin] just for fun. Mine, I haven't had to break it out yet. Though [laughs] next season, maybe! Yeah, wait for it!
Q: They gave the men prosthetics as well. Who's using one?
A: I don't know, a couple are stapled to the wall. I'm not sure if they've used them yet. Nobody's telling
Read the entire interview here

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] UInterview Q&A with Lucy Lawless - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=34...

Post a Comment