Al Norton: Hey, how are you?
Katee Sackhoff: A little hung over.
Al Norton: Was there an occasion?
Katee Sackhoff: No. Just Thursday. Well, I'm in the last two months of being 29 so I figure I should take advantage of it.
Al Norton: 30 isn't so bad.
Katee Sackhoff: I have a philosophy that when you're 29 people think you're old because you're actually the oldest of the young people but when you turn 30, they think you're young again because you're the youngest of the old people.
Al Norton: That makes some sense.
Katee Sackhoff: When I say to people that I'm 29 they always look at me like, "oh no" but when you say, "30", which I started doing because I was running my own little test, they go, "oh my God, you're a baby."
Al Norton: So was there a libation of choice last night?
Katee Sackhoff: A white burgundy. Nothing fancy.
Read the entire interview here
[New Post] 411mania Interview with Katee Sackhoff - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=32...
RT @raven_shayde: [New Post] 411mania Interview with Katee Sackhoff - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=32...
[...] 411mania Interview with Katee Sackhoff [...]