Stargate Universe - Brad Wright Admits to Some Mistakes

Brad Wright admits to mistakes in early episodes of "Stargate Universe," but he believes "SGU 1.5" will convince disillusioned fans to stick with the latest edition of the long-running franchise.

"I think the second half of Season 1 is strong, or stronger, and certainly answers some of the criticisms that have been thrown toward the show," Wright told me during a conversation around the time the "SGU 1.0" DVD set dropped.

.I'm thinking critcs will change their minds about the show, which returns at 8 p.m. April 2 on Syfy. After viewing the first two episodes of "SGU 1.5," I have even more admiration for producers Wright, Robert C. Cooper and their entire crew in Vancouver. The episodes--"Space" and "Divided"--are action-packed yet keep the sinister, is-my-shipmate-my-enemy tone that the team established solidly in the first half of the season.


Source: Read the full interview at chicagonow

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] Stargate Universe - Brad Wright Admits to Some Mistakes - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=24...

Post a Comment