James Marsters March 2010 Q&A

Please submit your questions to askjames@jamesmarsters.com. Before submitting  have a look through the Q&A Archive to see if your question has already been answered in previous sessions.

What song did you start to play in the deleted scene for P.S. I Love You? Everyone loves that scene.
Oh, that was Too Fast, that I wrote. I had to use something that I wrote so they didn’t have to deal with any copyrights.


Should the individual or society be of primary importance?
Uh, well society exists to give succor to the individual. There’s no reason for society if it doesn’t serve the individual, so the individual does come first. I’m an American, though, so I’m gonna say that. If I was Chinese, I might tell you the opposite.


Are you a good swimmer?
I’m a very good swimmer. I was trained at the YMCA in Modesto to the level of “Shark”, which is just below lifeguard.


Read more

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] James Marsters March 2010 Q&A - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=16...

Post a Comment