Boston's Finest has been Dropped



And the execution of shows continues.  The following was posted by Richard Hatem:


I got the official word last night on a crowded bus somewhere between Shreveport and Dallas... "Boston's Finest" is not getting picked up. It's dead. Which is really too bad; a lot of people did a lot of great work doing everything they could to make it happen. The cast: Katee, Goran, Nia, Richard, Will, Jason and Treat, to name a few; the production staff and crew in Boston; a lot of ABC studio and network people who were passionate about it from day one; Gary Fleder and his whole team at Mojo Films. But mostly Bert Salke and Chris Brancato who relentlessly moved this thing forward with a level of energy and dedication I've never seen before. I can honestly say I've never worked harder on anything I've ever done -- and I was mostly MIA working on "The Gates" during the actual production. We went through dozens and dozens of drafts, addressed thousands of notes and came back from the dead a small handful of times. So it seems odd and a little surreal that after ten months it's just...over. But the "no"'s outnumber the "yes"'s in this business by about 100-1, so I guess it's never that big a shock when the final "no" drops into place. I have a lot of great memories working on this show and met a lot of wonderful people, so that's what I take away... And finally, thank you to everyone who hoped to one day see this show. Your support on this page was huge.

Source: Richard Hatem

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment