Katee Sackhoff Interview with IF Magazine

iF MAGAZINE: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA was a series with a great deal of intensity, and you went from that into 24, which has a similar sense of urgency. Do you have any sense of coming back to a familiar vibe?



KATEE SACKHOFF: I’m quite into seamless transitions in life. I think that you are kind of directed where you need to go at the time, and BATTLESTAR to 24 was a pretty easy transition. A lot of familiar faces that I’ve grown up with the last twelve years in this business and with BATTLESTAR have been on this season [of 24] with me. So it was one of those things where I was welcomed with open arms. [24 executive producer] Howard Gordon has this calming effect on me. My life has chaos, because I think that I thrive on drama. Howard is my calm and whenever I get scared because I don’t know what’s happening with my character, I just kind of talk to Howard and he seems to put me at ease, because I trust him tremendously. It feels like home. I went from BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, [which] became an iconic show, to a show that has the ratings that we wish we would have had. So it’s kind of the best of both worlds they’ve got there. So it’s been really great.



iF: Had you been a fan of 24 before you were cast on it?



SACKHOFF: Yeah. I was a huge fan of 24 and when the opportunity arose for me to do the role, I jumped at it. It’s been great. So I was really happy about it.


Read the entire article here

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] Katee Sackhoff Interview with IF Magazine - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=30...

Post a Comment