James Marsters April Q & A

When Spike burned at the end of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, why did he laugh?
(Pauses.) Because that’s MY reaction to great pain. Whenever I hit my head, or cut myself, I’m like “OH, GOD, OH THAT HURTS, OH WOW… (laughs loudly) You laugh so you don’t cry.

Are you good with tools? Can you fix things in the house or car, or do you just call someone to do it?
I ran a theatre company – I can fix anything, but it only lasts for 4 weeks.

Everyone experiences those “what if” moments. Is there any particular role that you have auditioned for and not gotten that you still wonder “what if?” to this day?
No. I’ve learned to forget about roles I didn’t get. Anything else would drive me insane.

Read the entire session here

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] James Marsters April Q & A - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=35...

Post a Comment