Jason Anders: So is true that you first became interested in acting after your brother introduced you to Pulp Fiction?
Magda Apanowicz: Yeah, I was ten years old. I just remember watching it over and over again and being like, "I don't know what this is, but I wanna do that!" It was something about the performances- the depth, craziness, and something about it just made sense to me... even though I didn't know what it was. I didn't even know what acting was at the time. It's really strange. I feel like I grew up in a bubble- I just never knew that much about pop culture.
JA: It must be cool to be in a series with Eric Stoltz who was in Pulp Fiction.
MA: I know! I told Eric the story and that it's part of the reason I became an actor.
JA: Name three actors whose work you admire.
MA: I would have to say Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Read the entire interview here
[New Post] A Conversation with Magda Apanowicz - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=22...