While James Marsters will forever be associated with Spike, the iconic character he played on both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, his work since then is also impressive, including stints on Smallville, Without A Trace, and Torchwood as well as guest spots on Lie To Me, Saving Grace, and Numb3rs. Tomorrow night he begins a run on Syfy's critically acclaimed new series Caprica.
Al Norton: My Facebook status all day on Valentine's Day was, "love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to do its will. I may be love's bitch but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
James Marsters: That's awesome (laughing). On Valentine's Day I was doing some sonnets in New Jersey and I used that line. I said, "Shakespeare was definitely love's bitch but at least he was man enough to admit it."
Al Norton: How did the role on Caprica come about?
James Marsters: This came about because of Jane (Espensen, executive producer of Caprica and former writer/executive producer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer); she really wanted me on the show and she let everyone know that I wouldn't let them down if they let me come on. She really fought for me and I would go anywhere in the world if she called but I'm really glad she called me to come up there.
Read the entire article here
[New Post] 411mania Interviews: James Marsters - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=14...