TV Squad recently had a chance to talk to the legendary EJO, which included his thoughts on the proposed "Battlestar Galactica" movie and Caprica. Here are some excerpts:
We talked a little about the show's legacy, his initial thoughts on 'Caprica' and what he thinks about that planned 'Battlestar' movie project from director Bryan Singer and producer Glen Larson.
Olmos said 'BSG's legacy would stand the test of time because it "touched the human psyche in a profound way and created a world that we could relate to, even now in 2010."
When I asked if he had any plans to return to the 'BSG' franchise in some capacity, Olmos said he wasn't sure and that being a part of the show was a "once in a lifetime experience." He also mentioned director Bryan Singer's upcoming 'Battlestar' film project, produced by original series creator Glen Larson.
"The next thing they're doing with it ['Battlestar'] is working with Glen Larson," Olmos said. "Glen, who created the original franchise, will do it his own way, and I don't think we'll participate in that. I'd love to help him, but I don't think we'll get to."
Read the entire article here
0 comments: