A Conversation with Alessandra Torresani



by Jason Anders

Jason Anders: So I was just sitting here trying to think of Caprica questions that no one else has asked you yet, because I don't want you to have to repeat yourself- have you reached the point of being sick of getting the same questions over and over again?

Alessandra Torresani: No, not at all! If people ask me the same questions over and over again then I can get the interview done really fast. (laughs)

JA: Well you did get to go see Pee Wee Herman as a result of your George Lopez interview...

AT: Yeah, do you love that? I'm actually here in my car with my dog, Pee Wee Herman, on my lap right now. I went to the show and unfortunately I couldn't meet him because it was his last performance. It was a whole ordeal, but it was the best show I'd ever seen. It was amazing.

I'm not gonna lie, you know what was even more amazing? I met Liza Minnelli two nights ago- she is my 'live or die' idol. She's a big fan of my show, which is awesome.


Read the entire article here

1 comments:

  1. raven_shayde said...

    [New Post] A Conversation with Alessandra Torresani - via @twitoaster http://ravenshayde.comawhite.co.uk/?p=27...

Post a Comment