The Steven Moffat Doctor Who preview: The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon

Episodes 1/2: The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon

Writer: Steven Moffat Director: Toby Haynes
Guest stars: Alex Kingston, Mark Sheppard, Stuart Milligan

For the first time since the show came back, we're starting with a two-parter.
I said to our genius director Toby Haynes (The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang and A Christmas Carol), "Start like it's the finale", and my God, that's just what he's done. I'm not sure Doctor Who has ever felt bigger, bolder or madder. The Doctor, Amy, Rory and River in the Valley of the Gods, Nixon's White House, Area 51 and a strangely familiar spaceship. Oh, and there's Alex Kingston diving backwards off a skyscraper.
Look, what else do you want from your television? Well, monsters, I expect. And oh, we've got monsters. The Silence, revealed at last. And I'd like to tell you about them. I really would. But I can't - I just can't. You'll see.

Source: RadioTimes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment