Nico Cortez: Bring Me Back To 'Battlestar'


Nico Cortez said he's ready and willing to reprise his role as a young William Adama in the new "Battlestar Galactica" spinoff series "Blood & Chrome."

Casting for "Blood & Chrome," which was upgraded from a web series to a full-fledged television show just ahead of the cancellation of another BSG spinoff, "Caprica," has yet to start. But when it does, Cortez hopes Syfy's head of original programming Mark Stern remembers him as Adama in the flashback scenes of "Battlestar Galactica: Razor" and cast him as the lead in the new series.

"What I discovered in doing 'Razor,' to my surprise, is that this character, I slipped right into it," Cortez said during an extensive interview that will air Nov. 11 on Alpha Waves Radio. "I can't explain it to you. A lot of actors will know what I am talking about but you get one or two [characters] in a lifetime where just slip into it."


Read the entire article at Airlock Alpha

0 comments:

Post a Comment