Misfits - Series 2, Episode 2 - Ten Teasers

Next week's Nathan-centric Misfits episode features the appearance of someone claiming to be his brother, time-travelling (but not in the usual way) and more appearances from the mysterious masked man.

Here's ten teasing lines of dialogue from the episode...


  1. "Who says you can't have an ASBO and an all-over tan?
  2. "He's got cancer."
  3. "I think he might have sent the note telling us to go to Nathan's grave."
  4. "Beautiful burger nipples."
  5. "You can't use your power like that."
  6. "I like to give the ladies something to hold on to."
  7. "I hit him with a toaster."
  8. "A mysterious masked guy comes out of the blue and you don't think that's relevant?"
  9. "I spent my eighth birthday eating Swedish meatballs with a known paedophile."
  10. "You've become a superhero?"



The episode airs at 10pm on Thursday 18th November 2010 on E4.

Source: Last Broadcast

0 comments:

Post a Comment